June Jewellery Highlights
3rd July 2019
The jewellery sale the 26th June included 300 lots including sections of watches and unmounted diamonds and gemstones. Live internet bidding was again extremely busy with over 300 registrants against a quieter room than normal, but not surprising given the wonderful weather on the day!
Highlight of the jewellery section was lot 200, a certified natural sapphire and diamond pendant selling for £4800, a stunning piece with plenty of sparkle selling to a lady for her private collection.
Other notable lots sold included:
- Lot 14 Omega WWII Military wristwatch £1364
- Lot 21 Rolex Submariner £5580
- Lot 22 Rolex Datejust 18ct mid-size after-market watch £5456
- lot 80 Edward VII coronation coin proof set £4464
- Lot 102 ‘The Buffs’ East Kent Regiment diamond brooch £1426
- Lot 185 Aquamarine and diamond ring £1488
- Lot 200 Natural sapphire and diamond pendant £4800
- Lot 230 19thcentury French locket bangle £2046
- Lot 150 – Diamond ring £3844
We have two more sales Jewellery sales coming up in 2019 on the 25th September and the 27th November with both in perfect time for the Christmas market!
Quality entries for these sales are now invited and we are always pleased to offer free advice on buying and selling jewellery at auction.
Why not subscribe to our free Newsletter to receive all the latest sale updates, or follow us on our social media accounts.
For further information please see here.
*prices quoted include BP plus VAT